Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Dollie lovers rejoice!

This recreation has been making the rounds for the last few days and I thought it would be great for a quick post. Solange's Wedding got the Barbie treatment and I loved every second of it!  

Now while artist Ronny Larsson did a beautiful job with costume and scenery, the actual doll choices are a bit meh. Specifically Teresa for Beyonce, I personally would've opted for Barbie Basics Red Collection No. 02: 


or even Barbie The Look Red Carpet Black Label Collector: Gold Dress Barbie Doll that came out recently:


Both of those are better Beyonce's than Teresa in my opinion. Either way loved the recreation and especially loved it's inspiration!



2 comments:

  1. Great recreation! The Lea doll was a good choice. Her gown is pretty!

    I love Solange's wedding pic.

    ReplyDelete