I built a "traditional" dollhouse a few months back to house my dolls that my sister was keeping in storage for the last 10 years. It was done child sized mostly for my neice to play with and looked like this:
Making the range hood was my favorite part. I used two toilet paper rolls and metallic duck tape:
Here Jada shows the scale. The Hood looks a little weird behind her because after putting it in place I didn't like the positioning, So it's half hanging off right now while I figure something else out.
This is a fun project that's been taking a while to put together simply because I only get a chance to work on it for a couple hours on the weekends. Maybe in the next two months it will be completed.